If you are suffering from cervical or lower back pain, you know the importance of neck traction. Neck traction is an efficient, drug-free method to relieve cervical pains. It relives the pressure on the pinched nerve and can easily deal with neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms. This method is highly advisable if you are suffering from any cervical disc disorder.
|Device name||User Reviews||Price|
|#001||Cervical Neck Traction Device||4.9/5|
|#002||Vinmax Over the Door||4.8/5|
|#005||Everyway4all Ever Trac||4.6/5|
A regular visit to neck traction centers or your physician can cost you a good fortune. Doing neck traction at home is an ultimate solution to this problem. As long as you know how to do it at home and can select the best device for you, you can use it effectively and safely at your home. The thing is that one should always perform these exercises under the guidance of a physician.
Types of Neck Traction Devices (For Home Use)
If you are intended to do neck traction at home, there are basically 3 types of neck traction devices:-
1. Air neck traction devices: The traction devices that use inflated neck braces are known as air neck traction devices. These are kind of soft pillows which when filled with air, takes off the pressure from neck and shoulders. These devices are easy to use and require no assembling. The best part of this device is that it is portable and can be used for travelling. Not all the air neck traction devices are made up of good material. Choose a good one for yourself.
2. Over the door neck traction: As hinted in the name, this traction device needs to be installed over the back of a door. One needs to put the straps of the traction over the chin and back of your head. It functions by pulling the cord. You can even sit on the chair and read anything while the traction works like a magic. Obviously, this neck traction is fixed and you cannot carry it. Also, your chin may burn due to strap.
3. Posture Pumps: These light and portable neck tractions provide strongest traction. Made of durable material, these tractions can be a bit pricier but worth of every cent. They do not put pressure on jaws and works best for years. These units are less portable and you have to lie down while using it.
Benefits of neck traction at home
- Using traction regularly reduces stress in the neck and prevents the recuperation of older injuries.
- It reforms the disc’s nucleus into perfect gel by re-mixing it. This re-mixing and re-formation of the nucleus gel is essential for the working and healing of the gel.
- It re-hydrates cervical and upper-thoracic discs and keeps you young and active.
These are the tips, Benefits and different types of neck traction devices for home use. Now check out the Top 5 Best neck traction devices Which you can use it for home neck traction.
Top 5 Best Neck Traction Devices (For Home Use)
Read on to know about the 5 best neck traction devices that can be used at home. we have shortlisted these devices after long research, hope it helps you to get relief from neck pain.
Inflatable cervical neck traction device makes neck traction easy, reliable and soft. This soft flannel covered ever relief collar inflatable neck traction makes the traction experience comfortable. It uses a pump to inflate the device properly and the function is completed in less than a couple of minutes.
If your neck pain stops you from enjoying your life fully, it is an ideal product for you. This best neck traction device helps you with various issues like neck, head or shoulder pain, pinched nerves, herniated, compressed or bulged discs, restoration of natural cervical curve and cervical neck spams.
This device works in a very simple way. You need to pump the unit to fill air in it. When air is filled in it, it stretches and relaxes neck muscles by increasing blood supply and circulation. When this device works to improve your posture and relieve tension in your nerves, you can control its speed and pressure on your shoulders. The device is known to elevate jawbone to support neck elevation.
This small sized device requires no assembling before using it. The detailed step by step instruction guide of this device illustrates its perfect usage. The smaller size of this cervical traction makes it easy to carry. You can easily carry this softer traction into your suitcase or bag on stiff days. The neck traction reviews of this device confirm that device provides maximum comfort and satisfaction. The product is made up of high-quality durable material.
Initially, it is advised to use this device 2-3 times a day.
- This neck traction provides more comfort than physical exercises. It reduces the pinching effect after stretching.
- The well-built product comes with basic operational instructions to make your usage simple.
- Inflatable neck traction device works best while travelling and gives a great relief.
- The device is much vegetable.
- This device is not good for clinically significantly spondylitis.
- It does not provide immediate relief.
- It provides temporary relief only.
Vinmax over the door cervical traction test is one of the best cervical traction units available for physical therapy. This kit is unisexual and can be used for both men and women. The multifunctional unit can be used for many purposes. It can be used to relieve pressure from the neck muscles and nerve tissues. This door cervical traction can be used if there are minor fractures of the cervical spine.
The easy to install set-up can be used at home as well. This heavy-duty kit weighs over 1 kg. It comes with sturdy metal brackets that can be installed on any door of your home. It does not require any water bag. The size of the cervical traction is adjustable the head size of the halter is adjustable and can easily fit on most of the adult head sizes. The halter is totally latex free.
Vinmax over the door cervical traction test performs the function very well and helps you to relieve the pain from stiff muscles. The gentle traction fits gently on your neck. This door cervical traction test is loaded with its own benefits and features. This cervical traction is one of the best traction treatments of cervical spondylosis.
Do confirm that the hanger is properly fixed before using it. Pull the traction rope to ensure that it is properly fitted and adjust it to the right length. If one is suffering from more than one problem, it is important to consult the doctor before using it. This fast and easy and easy relief for neck stress is no less than a God’s gift for your family.
- You can use this over door cervical traction unit without any assistance but under the guidance of a doctor.
- This life saver product provides immediate relief of the neck pain.
- The simple and convenient unit saves you a large sum of money and lots of time.
- It helps you to manage your pain levels without taking any drugs.
- If you are tall, you cannot use this traction unit with the door. You should attach it to ceiling to use it with 6 feet height.
- The metal harness is not that strong.
The carefully engineered technology, Comfor Trac cervical unit is known to provide maximum comfort and efficiency. The cervical neck traction device is easiest to use. This superior cervical traction unit includes a quick release button at push of a button with a maximum 50 pounds of weight. The details of this device highlight this feature. The headrest cradle is made up of contouring memory foam to provide maximum comfort to the patient. The neck wedges of this cervical traction are adjustable and can provide a custom fit.
All parts of the Comfor Trac cervical traction unit are functional and are designed in a special way to provide maximum ease and comfort to the user. The fully adjustable angles of the home neck traction device can be inclined to an angle of 10, 15 or 20 degrees.
It is easy to increase or decrease traction force by simply pressing the push button on the hand pump. It helps to release the required amount of pressure with one touch.
All the material used in this Comfor Trac cervical traction unit work in synergy to this effect. Carrying and transporting this cervical traction device is easy. The device is accompanied with a lightweight durable carry-case. Refer as the best cervical traction in neck traction device reviews; this device is referred by many physical therapists.
- The device is made up of a very high-quality material.
- The Comfor Trac cervical traction unit is very easy to use. Its instructions are also very easy to understand.
- This device helps to loosen neck strain and in decompressing some neck joints.
- The reasonably priced device is best for simple cervical or spine issues.
- The mechanics of this device are not that evolved.
- It has Velcro tape to provide adjustable custom fit is not of that good quality.
Poster Pump device helps in reliving multiple problems like painful neck, stiffness of upper back, headache, fatigue, reduces and corrects forward head, neck and upper back posture, shapes and restores proper neck curve, decreases neck bulging, decompresses and hydrates compresses discs. Poster pump employs breakthrough technology of Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED). This technology was invented and patented by Poster Pump and is used in Poster Pump devices only.
It consists two uniquely angled EED air cells which creates expansion and contraction that turn on hydrating alteration of spinal discs and joints. Posture Pump operates at moderate pressure level. The dual air cell technology provides the most comfortable disc decompression while it reshapes the proper spinal curve. It also helps in tightening the muscles around your neck.
Posture Pump is the best neck traction device that works best for most of the ages and conditions. It is one of the best products available for the relaxation of body and mind. It may help you with joints, stiffness, upper and lower back pain, stress and discomfort. Using neck traction helps you to sleep faster. It helps you to release stress and discomfort and feel free after a long day. It is probably a best technique to call a day off. It is a perfect way to decompress, relax and deep breathe.
Be flexible, Stand taller and Feel Younger. Posture Pump works on this theory. It is advisable to go through the whole literature of the product before using it.
- This durable medical equipment is sturdy and well made. You just need to go easy at first with this.
- It feels as if it takes pressure down off your neck.
- It is quite comfortable and is well centered on shoulders.
- Posture Pump device is a little pricey.
- The strap of the device that goes around your neck smells like toxin. You have to hold your breath while using it and you cannot be really comfortable while doing this.
- It needs an addition in the form of mechanical massager.
The ultimate cervical traction unit that is comfortable to use at home, Everyway 4 all Ever Trac 4 all cervical traction device (CTD) provides you with the efficient traction and stretching tractional force. The direct tractional force of this device effectively reduces the strain on jaw and neck. This traction device is loaded with Direct Cable Technology (DCT). This technology is FDA approve.
Direct Cable Technology of this device enables precise and actual traction force. This force is eligible up to 50 lbs. Using this traction is simplest. Achieving the traction is just effortless. You just need to turn on the knob and give it 1-2 turns and here it is already pulling against the back of your neck. This is one of the best neck traction advised by the medical physician. After completing the session, simply press the release button and you are done.
Pumping technology is not used in this device. It does not require air as the medium to drive the base plate. It is known as the most accurate traction that can be used at home.
If your constant pains, keep you awake all night, this is a reliable device to reduce the pain and strain and stress caused by it. This particular traction technology is much better than the air pumping technology.
- Working of this device is based upon the most advances technology.
- It is helpful in reducing the pain caused by weight lifting or even the childhood pains.
- The machine cannot maintain the traction pressure.
- This device is quite expensive.
Conclusion: A must have for neck pains or spondylitis; the best neck traction device can make your life a lot easier. We hope the above reviewed products will prove helpful to choose the best traction for you. If you travel a lot, choose the device that can be carried along easily. If not, the door traction is a good option.
Choose the product that fits our requirement and budget.-